Sunday, October 2, 2011

Donte Wiggins
SSP 245
9/30//11


 The topic I chose to write about is the Death Penalty. The reason that I chose to write about the Death Penalty is because I believe it’s morally wrong and violates Human rights. In this proposal I will use several case studies. Two of my case studies will be Troy Davis and Raymond “Tookie” Williams. One man was sentenced to death and executed but many believed he was innocent. The other man was also sentenced to death and executed but accomplished more in prison than most people accomplish in a life time. In this proposal we will examine the moral beliefs of people who trust in this system and the people who are against it. I learned that the purpose for the Death Penalty was to be the ultimate punishment to Capital crimes. Some people believe that the death penalty is being used as a form of revenge for families of the victims and the judicial system.

No comments:

Post a Comment